Advanced Greywater Treatment (AGT) Systems
At Acqualogic, it is our mission to be stewards of water, Earth's most precious resource, by providing simple,effective and affordable solutions for onsite wastewater reclamation and reuse.
Acqualogics' Advanced Greywater Treatment (AGT) system integrates a state-of-the-art, scalable, multi-stage treatment system for a wide range of greywater streams to meet strict regulatory requirements and allow for non-potable reuse of the effluent. Acqualogic AGT systems have been in use since 1999. Our customers range from resorts, camps and conference centers to high-rise multi-residential housing complexes, colleges & schools and food & agricultural processing plants.
- Affordably priced equipment
- Easy and fast installation saves time and installation costs
- Low energy demand reduces energy costs
- Scalable modular design meets current demands and expands for future needs
- Simple operations and maintenance reduces long-term operational costs
- Real-time monitoring and preventive maintenance avoids expensive repairs
- Landscape and crop irrigation
- Green roofs and green walls
- Toilet flushing and laundry washing
- Plant nurseries and hydroponics
- Makeup water for cooling systems
- Water features and decorative fountains
- Fire water protection
- Dust control
Service and Support
- Certified wastewater operators, engineers and technicians
- Routine onsite maintenance, repairs and upgrades
- Emergency response 24/7
- Remote monitoring and operations
- Water sampling and testing
- Training and technical support for clients and contractors
Acqualogic Advanced Greywater Treatment Systems
Decentralized and distributed reuse of wastewater provides a sustainable, cost-effective recycling solution. Acqualogic provides complete turnkey wastewater management technology that combines an energy efficient, modular design with innovative multi-stage treatment systems. Acqualogic systems can be tailored to meet the needs of individual sites. Built-in controls allow for both local and remote monitoring and operation of the system.
AGT System Design
Step 1: A water-driven centrifugal separator removes large particles and solids and then enters an Equalization Tank.
Step 2: A Stacked Blofllter can be employed to remove any organics/degradable wastes.
Step 3: Effluent then enters a deep-bed Multi-Media Filter to remove very fine particles and organic materials.
Step 4: Water then flows to Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filters (or nanofiltration deionization) to remove dissolved organic materials and dissolved salts.
Step 5: UV (or Ozone) Disinfection is used for the final stage of treatment to remove pathogens, color and produce extremely highly treated water that meets California's recycled water standards for unrestricted reuse purposes.
*Optionally, the Acqualogic FLORAFilter™ can provide additional treatment such as further reducing total nitrogen (by 70% to 95%) and other pollutants. Utilization as an ecological system achieves other goals such as environmental education opportunities and wildlife habitat.
Compliance & Permitting
Acqualogic can assist you with project planning, design and permitting to secure approvals for projects.
- Our systems are permitted throughout California.
- We can perform compliance monitoring, water testing and reporting.
- We can prepare technical reports, and operational and maintenance plans.